I’m making Hannah and Sythe mixed berry pancakes for lunch. I hope they taste okay.
I’m pregnant and we’re getting married next year. :)
Good things have been happening the past few days. :)
- Hannah wrote me the best letter, she’s the best Bum. I love her!
- Things are going really really well with Sythe.
- Things with JELLY-aid seam to be coming together… I think we almost have a headline act! :)
- Kelly and Hannah came over to my house last night and we sat on the veranda on the couch with blankets.
- I’m feeling good about my drawing and stuff and have some custom orders to do as well as starting to sell prints through my Society6.
- My sleep hasn’t been too bad.
- I may be seeing Maddison next Monday and she may be staying the night. I should be taking photos of her and therefor more drawing! :)
Little bit more, not much though.
I was 15.
Five, but that’s over a fair period of time.
Define more?… More than what?
Why is being a loner characterised as a ‘social disorder’? It makes me never want to speak to anyone again. It makes me annoyed to be labelled as ‘antisocial’/ socially anxious. I am in fact very comfortable in social situations, i just have a truthful and realistic view of the meaning of friendship and relationship-That you cannot get on ‘really well’ with everyone, you cannot even really ‘like’ everyone (though most people pretend to). In reality, each individual probably finds they don’t have a real ‘connection’/ chemistry with no more than 5 real people at any one time in their lives.
I feel like if you don’t get on really well with someone, there is little point in spending time socialising with them. Most events are full of people talking about nothing and this makes me feel even worse than staying at home, alone. Or perhaps I am just jealous of the people talking about nothing and cant step out of this godforesaken bubble that makes me want to never go out again.
Some people need time alone to process thoughts/ events and some people don’t. I will probably always be this way. Every boyfriend I have ever had has been a loner. I wish people wouldn’t make introversion into a personality flaw.” —Marina Diamandis (via veronica-james)
For putting a notice in the paper after Jus passed away. Cool.
So. Much. Hurt.
I don’t think you said like too much… I probably use it in the same context a hell of a lot too.
Just hang out with her a heap, get to know the little things she likes because just like with almost any other girl I’m sure she’d like the fact that you pay attention and always remind her that you enjoy her company, then when you think you’re not going to ruin it or it’s not going to change anything tell her.
I’m not very good at stuff like this, but I’m sure it will all work out wonderfully for you. :)
Now, all of the sudden i feel like crying and kicking stuff. What the shit.